Adequately fund services for people with developmental disabilities.
- Allocate $76.5 million in GR in DMH Budget, Section 10.410
- Funding would secure pay increases for the workforce that provides essential services to 7,500 Missourians with developmental disabilities (DD) receiving residential supports
Ensure all Missourians have the opportunity to work in a competitive, integrated setting as the first and preferred choice.
- Support both Vocational Rehabilitation and DMH-DD Employment Programs
- Establish legislation enforcing Missouri’s Employment First status
Oppose managed care for long-term services and supports (LTSS) that adversely impacts service delivery.
- Oppose Managed Care that jeopardizes provider rates
- Oppose Managed Care that doesn’t comply with HCBS
- Oppose Manage Care that limits access and/or necessary support services